Botanica’s Anti-Itch cream helps soothe and moisturise skin conditions such as sweet itch. With it’s unique blend of herbal properties it acts quickly and has an in-built natural insect repellent.
How to use Botanica Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash
3 WEEKS APPLICATION – ONE YEARS PROTECTION
- Dilute Botanica Cleansing Wash 4 capfuls per litre of warm water. (Can be made stronger for more extreme cases).
- Clean the affected area thoroughly, removing dry and dead skin.
- Leave the Botanica Cleansing Wash to soak into the skin for three to five minutes as the wash itself has many beneficial properties.
Do not rinse the Botanica Cleansing Wash off
- Apply the Botanica Anti-Itch cream to the affected area massaging well in. Repeat again after five minutes.
- The animal should receive this care once per day, for the first five days. (Always use the wash first and then apply the cream.)
- The second week, the Botanica Anti-Itch Care is applied every second day.
- Repeat the application again for one week in mid to late July as August is a critical month for Sweet-Itch.
- There should be no need for any rugs or covers as the Anti-Itch Cream and Cleansing Wash are natural insect deterrents.
Note: If the animal is already itching, the Botanica products will give instant relief and stop any itching immediately.