The HG2000 is designed to feed 4+ horses*
It can accommodate a fully strung bale or 35-40kgs of haylage, haynets or loose hay but is not suitable for steaming compressed hay bales, therfore take a look at the Haygain 2002 haysteamer. The HG2000 is ideal for larger stable yards, the robust and thermally insulated steam chest allows temperatures to reach over 100°C- vital for killing mould spores and bacteria in the hay.
Its cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The 2.75kW steam generator (with a water capacity of 8 litres) features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Watering Can
- Drip Tray
- 2 Descaler sachets
- Filling Funnel
- Weight: 75kg (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: L x 1449mm D x 815mm H x 750mm
- Feeds 4+ horses*
- Holds up to 35-40kg of loose hay/haylage or a fully strung bale
- Includes wheels for easy transportation
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes, 2.75kW steam generator
- 8 litre capacity with safety features
**Shipping rates for this product are customised and derogate from the standard rates for customers outside UAE. Once you place the order you will receive a new invoice excl Tax and with the correct shipping rate.**