100% All Natural Compressed Himalayan Salt, No additives, No binding agents.
Himalayan Rock salt is salt in its purest form mined from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. Compressed Himalayan Pink Salt Licks are not only better replacements in terms of longevity but also in terms of organic and mineral concentration, they contain 84 minerals and traces which make them rock hard and give them their pink/red colour. Himalayan Salt is essentials for animal wellbeing for all animals and livestock such as horses, cows, buffalo, camels, sheep, goats, pets, zoo and wild animals.
These Compressed Himalayan Salt Blocks differ to the more natural-looking salt rocks that customers are familiar with, in that they ensure the presence of Himalayan Salt Minerals are distributed evenly throughout the licking block – natural cut Himalayan salt have a variation of white and pink shades which means higher and lower sodium and mineral occurrence and intake.
These Compressed Himalayan Salt Blocks are also designed to have curved edges and a smooth surface to make it more appealing to animals and also avoid any sharper edges that can cut or cause discomfort for the horse. They are also sturdier and less likely to break.
- Decreases stressful behaviors such as constant licking, chewing on fences
- Strengthens immune system, enhances digestibility
- Helps animals develop shiny and healthy coats, and helps harden the hooves of animals
- Restores salt lost by animals via sweating in hot climates and increase in the threshold at which animals/horses sweat with exercise
- Increases feed and water intake
For horses & other farm animals.